High School Student at Vidyalaya
Teaching Position Rules
- Log hours, see Log sheet
- 70% minimum participation for Sundays
- Adult teacher in the class must be satisfied with performance
- Must login to Dakhila portal and update newsletter entry
- must be available to help 9:30 to 11:45 when requested.
- must attend general assembly.
- sophomore or above are able to volunteer without enrolling.
- Freshman and middle school students can volunteer in language class if they enroll for Culture class and have completed highest level of language class offered.
- Administration team will certify the hours log at the end of year.
- Same honor code as regular school apply.
- Students are free to obtain additional recommendations from other volunteers.
- Any letter on Vidyalaya Letterhead can only be released by Administration team.
- Copies of all vidayalaya letters will be kept on FTP site.
- Develop and demonstrate leadership skills in the context of community activities
- Invite Experts and hold seminars
- Time Management
- Reading efficiently and consume large amount of written information
- Effective presentation - peer evaluation
- Inclusive Atmosphere, Relationship Building
- Peer Conversation, as opposed to teaching, group
- Acquire new skills
- Offered to High School Sophomore, Junior and Senior students
- Time: 11:00- 12:00, School Days
- Planned absence only
Coordinator: Umesh Mittal
Click 2017-18 Invitation and Blog